Thursday 11 August 2011

R.I.P. Broken Britain...

You went soft on discipline!...
You went soft on immigration!...
You went soft on crime...
Parents were told - 'No you can't smack the kids'...
Teachers were prevented from chastising kids in schools...
The police couldn't clip a troublemaker round the ear...
Kids had rights blah blah blah...
Well done Britain...
You shall reap what you sow...
We have lost a whole generation!!
Not my own words, but definitely my sentiments - and it saved me writing it myself - this is doing the rounds on Facebook and I copied and pasted as requested - kudos to the originator/author for saying what we all think.
The only thing is ... I actually think we've lost two generations because the parents of the yobs are no better ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, I'm very sensitive.