Tuesday 26 May 2009

Interesting Blog?

I received an email [25th May] from 'Tara Marinello of allvoices' inviting me to join as she'd seen my blog and ahem, found it 'Interesting'. Hmm methinks, self-indulgent - yes, even amusing at times but INTERESTING!?? She clearly hadn't read it [them] I have two blogs and no reference was made to which one was 'interesting'.

If she meant this blog then it's nothing more than a diary and although everything I write is true, it's definitely biased simply because it's my point of view, so hardly journalistic news. My other blog is about 'decoupage' but I've been far grumpier than crafty lately so it's not been updated for a while.

Who, apart from my equally barmy friends are interested in anything I write?
The complete lack of comments on my blog prove this point.
I don't know if I'll be joining allvoices, I don't suppose it'll do any harm but I'm quite happy in my own little world writing my 'not so secret diary' for me and my chums [my chums and I???].

The 'recruiting' of people to allvoices is reminiscent of Jehovahs Witnesses touting for business door to door - in my opinion if anything is good enough people will find it themselves without an invite.

I have to say I am a little confused by the 'Interest', also amazed that no-one unexpected actually showed up on the relevant date or the few days before; as having been anywhere near my blog to find it 'interesting' [statcounter] but thanks for the invite.

Cynical - I am, gullible - well, not nearly as much as I used to be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, I'm very sensitive.