Monday 6 July 2009

Got My New Glasses!

Been for my final [hopefully] visit to Specsavers for the next two years.

I was sorted out by a really nice lady as my new bezzie mate was dealing with another customer, although he wasn't too busy to pass comment about knowing they were going to have problems with me when I passed him with my cheesiest grin [I'd have been disappointed if he'd simply forgotten me].

It's taking me a while to adjust to varifocals again but at least I can see better rather than worse through them, I only nudged two shelves whilst at Morrisons this time rather than trying to take the entire toilet roll display with me.

I'm now peering at everything at varying distances, of course avoiding the mirrors as my wrinkles appear to have wrinkles [obviously an illusion caused by the way the lenses curve].

Now all I've got to do is find a way to get rid of the letters & numbers etched? on both lenses & I'm well away. Fine sandpaper should do the job don't you think? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, I'm very sensitive.