Friday 6 November 2009

Heanor Haulage's Bonfire



We knew HH would be having a bonfire last night because it's the one night of the year that we can all get away with burning rubbish. But this morning they're still adding to it, which means I'm suffocating because we can't have any windows open and I hate them shut.


They are sneaky little buggers though, not only did they burn wood, but plastic and cable - the remains of which they dragged out earlier this morning before stoking it up a bit more. I text my friend and neighbour to make sure that she knew that HH was blowing smoke all over her washing.



It'll be interesting to see if the tyres in the background of the last photo will still be there later - I think they will be actually - I'm just being mean. Tut, tut, do you think perhaps that I don't entirely trust Heanor Haulage not to pollute my atmosphere ...


Little update - the tyres aren't there now but they were taken away with the stuff that didn't burn - after the fire was stoked up a bit more at 11.40am.

I'm off out with the GOM now for a few more birthday celebrations ;) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, I'm very sensitive.